Thursday, November 4, 2010

my possimpible



So I kidnapped him, hurl him (with love) into the car, turn the keys and drove my little vehicle off. As usual, the first few minutes or so would be just silence. It's either someone begins to feel the pins and needles of awkwardness and decides to turn on the ungodly.fm, or someone starts the small talk with a "So....."

I knew that he wouldn't initiate the conversation, and neither do I wanna do either one of those typical things - that would lead to nowhere anyway - so I said to him.

"Tell me a story", expecting a puzzled reply. Before he could give me that predictable reaction, I butt in his thoughts.

"Don't ask me what story. Nor ask me what do I mean. Just start. Tell me a story. Anything that pops in your head right now.....In every story there is an element of truth, with everything else made up. So simple. Just take something that happened today, add it with aaaanyyything you like and tell me a story"

I added, "But you gotta use your imaaagination. Anything out of this world is fine by me. In fact, I'd like that" *smiles*


He paused for a second. Sighed. And after the longest silence, I glanced at him.

He noticed it and asked me the question that I clearly instructed him not to.


"What story do you want?"


Then I said, "ANYTHING" with the hint of possibility in my voice.


He then let out a grunt of frustration and said, "I don't know. I don't know what story"


I left him be after that.


Some days I wonder why mankind are so confined in their ways that they surpass possibilities. If there is one thing that I hate about growing old, it'd be that. "Eh. Cannot la. Crazy ah?" That the whole world suddenly becomes easily predictable. Everything follows a certain pattern. Follows some tribal of herd. Strapped down with responsibilities like an offender to the electric chair. "Movie?? Today? Now?? Siaochaboh! Go away!" or "Give me direct answers and instructions pwease"

Hey, even with that, we don't believe that it's possible.


Father. We know that we disappoint (I corrected the spelling for this word 4 times. Fffaill) You sometim....alot of the times. You're so good la.



"Faith like that of a child". *Puts in wishlist*



Some days, gotta just close those eyes, lift up those arms, trust in God and jump off the cliff.
(And no. This is not an attempt to suicide)

*peeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*






No comments: